Saturday, February 21, 2009

God's Promises- Stalked by God

Genesis 28:12-15 (New International Version)

... 15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you. God has been making promises to his people for a long time. Here is a good example from Genesis.

Television shows people who are famous being watch over wherever they go. They are photographed and asked questions until it becomes unbearable.


Well, I am not famous not do I have anything great to say but God wants to follow me and watch over me wherever I go.

He promised the Israelite nation he would deliver them to the land.
He also said one of the greatest promises in the Bible that covers alot of territory.

He said He will never leave me until He completes what he promises me.

What a great promise!



A promise of Comfort

A promise of Love

A promise of
Mercy

A promise of
Grace

A promise of Faithfulness

A promise for all
Time


Today God's promises rest on the hill as the Adventure in Middle Grove works its way through life.

1 comment:

kaziro paul said...

hi there, just managed to visit your blog and it is wonderfull to have visited it because i ahve managed to leran more regarding the word of the lord. Thank you so much for showing the world the right way as regards to what the lord promissed and what he has in stock for us sinners.

continue that work and god will reward you ubandantly.

God bless you

Kaziro pau(kzypaulsen.blogspot.com)