Thursday, February 5, 2009

Does Always, always mean, Always?

 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
-- Psalm 105:4

Looking at yesterday was an emotional release and joy in the knowledge that God has a resting place for me. How do I get there? What do I need to do?

God is not big on instructions

Look
Seek


Look to the lord and HIS strength

Seek his face ALWAYS

I really hate simple instructions. I cannot say I really do not understand!


When I honestly evaluate where I use my time, how I spend my money, what I think about most often, and where we put forth my best efforts, what do I find?

Is God my consuming passion?

Is he my first love?

If not, get out the instruction book again!


Lord, it is hard not to be able to see your face, yet I know my imperfection makes that impossible in light of your awesome holiness. Lord, you are beautiful and your face is all I seek.

Until that day I see you face to face in heaven, please make your presence known in my life as I seek you with all of my heart as you look down on the Adventure in Middle Grove today.

No comments: