Wednesday, February 25, 2009

God's Promises - Getting a Good Grip

Hebrews 10:22-23 (New International Version)


22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful


One of the greatest hopes I have on this side of heaven is God is a faithful God. I really like this verse since it shows the dichotomy between mankind and God.

Me- Losing my grip

God- Faithful

Life is full of turns and twists and rides I did not expect.

Hold on to HOPE

It is full of unmet expectations and disappointments.

Hold on to HOPE

It is full of personal failures and and lost loves.

Hold on to HOPE

It is full of personal tragedies and sorrows

Hold on to HOPE


Life is full of the promises God offers to his people.

God is Faithful

It is full of he joy of my salvation

God is Faithful

It is full of the Love of God

God is Faithful

It is full of the assurance I have in him

God is Faithful

Lord, Hold me so I do not lose my grip. Let me look to you for guidance and wisdom and help me find the way to you. You are all I want and all I ever needed. You're all I want , help me to know you are near as my grip is tighter today. I know you will never let me go while on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

Draw me close to you - Michael W. Smith



No comments: