Tuesday, February 24, 2009

God's Promises - Environmental Safety

Isaiah 43:2 (New International Version)

2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.


As a Citizen of God's nation, he promises to protect me from many things. He promised the nations of Israel he would deliver them from their condition. The Old Testament is full of impossible situations where the impossible became possible because of the work of God in his people. He promises to protect me, from myself!


God was faithful in times when it appeared there could be no way out, no probable good outcome, or no way would his greatness be seen.


He was faithful and still is faithful in honoring his promises as he sees me through the journey of life.


I have the gift of history showing me the situation of God's people and how He took situations and used them to show his people he really did care about them. The key element is it was His timing according to His purpose.


Here I go again... patience. Waiting on God...


God still is working and has not forsaking me. He is active in my life and I can see his work in situations where the outcome was not probable or possible.


He is here!


Thank you for your presence and your faithfulness as you continue to mold me and make me, your way


Today, Lord, your promises are not a thing of history but a look towards the future as you protect me on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: