Monday, September 28, 2009

Whatever...


Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.

Philippians 1:27



Sometimes, sharing a a Feeling of graciousness is the best strategy


The Gospel is very clear that it is important to keep honorable and honest in all our dealings and relationships with people.

This is not always easy

I remember a tough time with a friend many years ago who thought I was in the wrong over a certain situation.

I never lost sight of the fact that God has been gracious and patient with me and this is what he wants me to do.


At one point, my friend asked me why I was still being nice to him even though he realized he was not treating me with respect.

I told him because I was I following the mandate to be gracious in every situation.

Don't get me wrong this was not easy or fun, God honored my efforts and restored our friendship . This was not for me but for the glory and honor of God.

Lord, use me to be honorable and continue to give me wisdom as I strive to be honorable in life on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: