Saturday, September 12, 2009

Defeating the Giant


...The battle is the LORD’s,...

1 Samuel 17:47 (New King James Version)



Seeking Fairness is not our Job!


What a week!

If I ever believed good and evil does not exist, this week took care of that. ( I always knew this any way?

Friends who had tough starts at school

Friends who have strained relationships

Friends who have lost their jobs

Friends who are injured

Friends who have a close relative dying

Friends who are in financial distress

Friends who are looking for peace

This was just this week!

As I look back over the past week, There are many of my friends who have battles.


Physical, emotional, spiritual


All battles of life... and battles of the Lord.

My friends are not alone. I have the battle of my life going on right now and it looks like I am losing.

BUT...

I have to remember there is life after I survive the battle and the battle is not mine;

The outcome is not mine;

The victory is not mine.


The battle belongs to the Lord today on the Adventure in Middle Grove.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y6cf2CMEus





No comments: