Thursday, September 24, 2009

NO, NO, NO


There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD.

Proverbs 21:30, New International Version



Serious planning takes a Firm understanding of God's character


What do I lack many times?


WISDOM

INSIGHT

PLANNING

I think of many times where I went in the right direction. I was just ahead of God trying to drag him along with me.

Hmmmm,,,, some how that did not work

I need to be continually reminded that

MY wisdom

MY Insight

MY Planning

...really do not matter much in the grand scheme of things. When is the last time I created the heavens and the earth?

Looking to God for these things is a more of a strategy, not acting on my own.


What is the benefit.

If I look to God for Wisdom, planning and insight...

HE is with me.

Nothing will fail.

I am not always sure of the outcome but I am sure that God will be with me if I look to him.

Lord, let me look intently at you and please give me...

YOUR INSIGHT

YOUR WISDOM

YOUR PLANS

as I put one foot in front of the other today on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: