Thursday, September 17, 2009

Forever...


"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?... "

Isaiah 43:19, NLT
Something new that will last Forever..


That is what I needed today,
SOMETHING NEW!


This is an interesting section of wisdom.

I am about ready...

I have already begun..

Do you not see it!

Modern Translation for me.


I should have been ready!

Things are already starting!

Boy am I stupid! I didn't even see it coming.


In spite of all the problems and challenges I have in life, God is about ready to something new.

New in helping to move on in life...
New to heal relationships...
New relationships to be formed...
New people who are really cared for...
New things I don't even know!


God is at work.


God is Everlasting

I have used this song before but is is very appropriate today.







I am one of his, guided by his hands as he is planing something new for me today on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: