Saturday, September 26, 2009

Got your back covered


Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 23:6





My Shepard and Friend will never leave me or forget me



God is my Shepherd. My destiny is tied to his goodness and mercy which daily surrounds me until he brings me home to dwell with him forever. I really like this verse for a few reasons. There are many times when the Bible talks about God leading me on the path or shining the light on my path.

This verse has a somewhat different meaning.

God is not only leading me on the path...

He is following me!


His goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life.

God is not only ahead of me but he has got my back covered too.

I am surrounded by his love in front and in back


Lord, please surrounded my heart in your goodness and reach through me and my influence to extend your love to others. Make my heart strong and continue to let me find my hope in you on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: