Saturday, August 22, 2009

REAL Trouble

"If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. "

Ecclesiastes 4:10,





Yesterday I wrote about friends and loyalty.


Friends do not let friends fall but reach out and help. I think the reaching out part is significant. I get the picture that there is a person falling an gripping to the rocks and their friend reaches out and risks their life to help a friend. This tells me that this is not a "Safe" thing to do for a friend but a risk. It is not something easy either and requires a great effort.

Friendship takes time

Friendship takes effort

Friendship takes risks

Friendship does not let the other friend fall.


Teach me Lord to be a better friend in my relationships. Let me listen to my friends and be able to reach out and risk who I am for them. Let me help a friend today on the Adventure in Middle Grove.


No comments: