Thursday, August 20, 2009

It is all in the timing


11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Ecclesiastes 3:11


One thing we can have more of....

TIME

Once a second is gone, it is gone.


God has this covered. He has made everything beautiful in its time.

There are:

Times of joy;

Times of sorrow;

Times of happiness;

Times and people I will remember forever...

Time seemed to stop this summer as the past and the present intersected and new views started to emerge for a look at what the future could be.

Timing is everything in life. Also, something I cannot control or manipulate. Time happens in spite of me and what I do or think.

Even though I can image what God has done for me, I cannot even fathom what he will do for me in the future.

He will do things for me from the beginning to the end.


Lord, it is in your time I wait. Give me patience and wisdom as your timing is perfect.


Timing is everything, today, on the Adventure in Middle Grove






No comments: