Monday, August 17, 2009

No "EASY BUTTON"


Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13




Friends Matter...


There is no easy way to show how much friendships mean or how important they are in life.

Words communicate and explain. I can tell people that I love them. I can explain how precious they are to me. Actions validate and confirm. When I sacrifice my preferences for another, I show my respect and affection. When I sacrifice myself, my wishes, and my preferences for a friend, I give the greatest of all gifts and prove my love beyond any doubt.


Lord, thank you for my friends who are important in my life.Father, thank you for loving me enough to send Jesus for me. Jesus, thank you for your loving sacrifice that not only saves me, but shows me the full extent of your love today, for me and my friends, on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: