Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel


25 But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.


Romans 8:25(New Living Translation)




"Some times it takes a long time to get to the finish line
"

As the 2nd year of the "Adventure in Middle Grove" begins, I want to look at the HOPE, PEACE and JOY offered to me by God and the patience needed to receive it.

Please join me as the adventure continues...

May times in the clutter of life I have felt I was in a tunnel, but there was no light.

Why?


I probably was looking down and not looking ahead;

Looking at my feet instead of what is ahead;

Focusing on the present reality of the situation and not looking towards the future.

The light at the end for the tunnel starts as faint flicker of light and gains intensity as the opening gets closer.

Lord,

Help me to inch closer each day as the path heads towards the light on the Adventure in Middle Grove



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7V5t9ECZXo





No comments: