Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Strength Training


but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow
weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31, New International Version


Maybe you got a little discouraged yesterday thinking about life's challenges and how much sin gets in between us and God and how weak we are if we are honest with ourselves.. The Bible is full of stories of weariness, discouragement, disappointment, and most of all...

HOPE

My hope needs to be built on the solid foundation of God
My hope needs to be built on the living God in, Christ
My hope needs to be built on the guiding wisdom of the Holy Spirit


Lord help me in waiting on you and trusting in YOUR plan. Lead me like the eagle, soaring in the breeze of your Holy Spirit. Renew my strength , in YOU, and guide me along the path of righteousness on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: