Monday, January 12, 2009

Special Delivery

A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all...

Psalm 34:19, New International Version

Did you pass the beginning of the year checkup? If not , here is a good answer!


I am going to have many troubles in this life and they all may not work out how I want them to work out.

BUT God has a plan...


He will deliver me from ALL of them. It does not say how I will be delivered but the end result is specific.

Christianity is not a faith of "fakeness" ( I don't think this is even a word )

It is a faith of knowing I do not have it all together,
It is a faith of acknowledging I cannot do it on my own,
It is a faith challenging me to look deep inside of myself,
It is a faith offering and accepting forgiveness.

AND...

It is a faith that asks me to put all my trust in God.


Christ already won the War, we are just fighting the skirmishes of the battles on a day to day basis.

God will deliver me from ALL of them!

Lord, As this week begins, prepare me for the battles of life and the challenges that I face on a day to day basis. Let me bask in the shadow of your glory as you do your work and deliver me from all my troubles as the week begins in the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: