Monday, January 19, 2009

Are You Doing it Enough?

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

-- Psalm 100:1

As I take in the precious thoughts from your Word yesterday and how vast is the sum of all them, my thoughts turn to gratefulness.

I am grateful you saved me while I was still a sinner
I am grateful you listen to me in my broken state
I am grateful for your love
I am grateful for relationships in my life
I am grateful for forgiveness
I am grateful for you grace
I am grateful for your mercy
I am grateful for your gift of eternity
Thank you for choosing me

Loving and tender Father, God of mercy and might, I find it absolutely incredible that you let me know you, the awesome and holy Creator. You are so gracious to listen to me, one of your
creatures. Your mercy has saved me; I praise you! Your love has remade me; I thank you. Your strength has given me power to change; I appreciate you. Work a miracle in the lives of loved ones, too, so they may see your greatness and feel you love and power. You are wonderful, dear Father, and I love you with all of my heart.

I am grateful for your greatest gift, JESUS.

I shout for Joy this morning as the morning silence is broken on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: