Monday, June 22, 2009

What's my Title?


Matthew 5:9 (New International Version)


9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.







It seems to me that everybody needs a title in society today.
This weekend I had the TV on as background noise in one of my "why are you up so early mornings" It was just that, noise.

Then something caught my attention. There was an infomercial on about fitness equipment. I do not know why I had this station on.
The announcer introduced the spokesperson of the show.

I don't remember the person's name but she was a "Celebrity Fitness Instructor"
I started thinking ...


Is she a celebrity who is a fitness instructor?
...

Is she is fitness instructor who is a celebrity?


or neither?


It seems there is a need for people to set themselves apart so they can do one thing...
Make Money!

The more unique you are, the more money you can make, and them you get on OPRAH!
You have reach the epitome of title status.

You have been Oprahsized.


Titles don't make the person, unless... you are a Christian.


God has a title for me and for you.


We are Sons of God

Saved by the death of Christ who was the SON OF GOD.

Jesus gave us the opportunity to have access to God through his sacrifice.

I have the greatest title existing offered on this side of eternity.

I am a SON of GOD, looking ahead while continuing on the path on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: