Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Want to be a Tree

"But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank. " Jeremiah 17:7-8, NLT



Yesterday the meditation for the day was

A S K ( ASK SEEK KNOCK )

God wants to hear my prayers and wants to bless me with his love, grace and mercy.


Trees by the river bank are very unusual, especially in the development era we are in today.


Trees by the river are usually large majestic trees since they have plenty of water and are not stressed by the environmental damage of the asphalt prairies we create in the cities.


Trees by the river usually have a great amount of light as they do not have to compete with the aggressor plants in the forest.


Trees by the river have the confidence of knowing they are in a good place as they reach out over the rivers to shade and provide an active environment for plants and animals.

I want to be a TREE..

Planted by the river, by YOU. I want to be a tree of confidence and hope. I want you to continue to nourish me and feed me as you allow me to grow by the river. I want to be blessed by you so I can be a blessing to others.

My hope and confidence is in you as you allow me to grow on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: