Saturday, June 13, 2009

24 Hour Security

God guards you from every evil,
he guards your very life.
He guards you when you leave and when you return,
he guards you now, he guards you always.

Psalm 121:7-8, Message



Security and safety monitoring is critical for my job as we have 5 computer rooms at work. We are in the process of installing temperature and humidity monitoring in the 3 larger rooms. the purpose of the equipment is to guard the computer room and let us know when the temperature or humidity is reaching a critical point so we can take action and summon one of the technicians to the computer room and diagnose the problem and fix the situation so the servers do not shut down and stop working.

This is a good step for improving the safety of the information contained in all the computers in these rooms. If this equipment does not operate properly, I am in real trouble. I would hate to be the one responsible for shutting down government!

Well,

God guards me too!

...From Every Evil

...My Very Life

...When I leave and Return

...Guards me Now

...Guards me Always

I do not have to worry about the equipment that guards me since God knows me and what I do at all times.

Thank you Lord for your presence and care as you guard me with your heart as I continue on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: