Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Give me A Heart


Give me a stout heart to bear my own burdens. Give me a willing
heart to bear the burdens of others. Give me a believing heart
to cast all burdens upon Thee, O Lord.

John Baillie


I have been looking at some of the Christians of the past and the struggles and victories they all faced.

Not much different from me...

This is a great quote looking at the heart of man as he looks into the heart of God.

Give me a stout heart to bear my own burdens.

Job 112:7 He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.


Give me a willing heart to bear the burdens of others.

1 PE 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart

Give me a believing heart to cast all burdens upon Thee, O Lord.

Matt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Let me have your heart of GRACE and MERCY as I put my trust in you today on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: