Saturday, June 6, 2009

TRUST


Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6






It can't be a weak effort. It is full trust or it is clouded with suspicion. So as I face the everyday challenges of life, or as I look for answers for deep and difficult problems, I put my full trust in the LORD.

I ask for his wisdom and guidance as I make choices so that my path may be straight.


I praise God for the good in my life and seek his blessing for the days ahead.

He longs to bless me with my life, both now, and the future.

Lord, I place my trust in you.

Please guide my steps as I seek to bring you glory. Help me in the decisions I face. Give me discernment as I seek to influence others and to share your grace with them. Give me the right words to say so that I can have a Godly influence on my family and friends as you straighten the path on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: