Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grip on the Foot

He will not let your foot slip -- he who watches over you will not slumber; ....
Psalm 121:3


It is a good thing God keeps track of me while I sleep since I do not do a great job when I am awake! I still remember when Rick, Lauren, Caitlin and Jenna were young. I would walk quietly in and watch them sleep. Sometimes it was to check on them when they were sick. Sometimes it was to just sit and pray for them, joining the Lord as he watched over them while they slept. God is not a shift worker. He is 24 x 7 watching over me to the point where he will not let me foot slip. This could be a physical , emotional, or spiritual slips.


God is there for me.



Each day as I awake from sleep, I pray that you my soul will safely keep. May I live within your care, always knowing you are there. Thank you for your grace and love, and for Jesus now above, who shares with you my every care, and intercedes for me in prayer every day and night on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: