Monday, April 6, 2009

The Biggest Dreamer






Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Ephesians 3:20-21

This weekend was tough stuff. Unmasking at the ball brought back a stream of consciousness that was good and bad as I sifted through the piles of thoughts and memories.

God was there

God is here

God will be there

His promises are new every day and he has blessing ready for me each morning as I open his word and seek the guidance and wisdom for each day. Circumstances and events of life are the tablets that God is writing on to show me what his direction is not mine.

God gives us minds to think and to dream of what he wants us to do. I am starting to dream what I can do to use my skills and talents and gifts for God's glory.


What is my biggest dream? I am still working on it as God works in me. God longs to do more through me! The real question is whether or not I will believe it, receive it, share it and then give him the glory for it!


God, you are glorious, generous, and gracious. You have blessed me physically and spiritually with so many wonderful touches of your grace. I praise you for your faithfulness. I thank you for your grace and mercy and the circumstances of my life. I praise your name above every other name and hold it as a personal treasure. Please be glorified in me-

my speech,

my actions,

my influence,

my life as we walk together down the uncharted paths in the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: