Saturday, April 25, 2009

Say it Again

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Philippians 4:4



Sometimes the squabbles between important relationships can be discouraging and cause me to lose sight of the incredible blessings I have in God's family. My friends are unbelievable as we wandered together through life. I have many reasons to rejoice in the Lord. I will not lose sight of those, especially when those around me get caught up in things that do not move forward towards God. Let me remember my hope is in Christ, who is also my resurrected Lord and ever-present Savior.


Father, thank you for the joy I have in knowing Jesus. I rejoice in the salvation you have brought me through his death and resurrection. With joy, I anticipate the day of great celebration when he returns to share your glory with me and all those who long for his coming. Even in my darkest moments of despair, I thank you or the flame of hope and the assurance of victory that sustains my deep and abiding joy of being your child on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: