Thursday, April 16, 2009

Putting Down Tile


Psalm 19:14

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight, O Lord,
my Rock and my Redeemer



I am in the middle of a small tiling job for my kids in their bathroom. Tiling is not really hard but attention to details and planning needs to take place or it will be a bad job. God talks about this too. It is not laying tile but laying down my heart as I meditate on his word and his wisdom.

In order for any room to be tiled properly, the tile needs to start from the center of the room and all other tiles are referenced from the center tiles.

This is true for for me too as I continue to look to God for guidance.

The work of my hands and the words of my mouth must come from the center of my heart.

As God works on my heart, his Spirit will engulf the rest of my soul to do his work.

Lord, continue to work in me "laying down the tile" as the construction project continues on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: