Friday, April 17, 2009

WOW !


Ephesians 3:17-19 (New Living Translation)


17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.


For the past week, I have been planting pachysandra on the hillside where I am re-landscaping a large area. As I sit on the hill planting one plant at a time, I am amazing at how long the roots are in this plant. The plant grows along the ground and the roots attach in many places holding it to the ground.


This verse is a working out of what I need to do as I seek God's wisdom and guidance.


What I need to do... Nothing,


but let God's love rule in my heart as I continue to trust him for every situation.



My roots will grow down and out in to God's love as I continue to understand how much he loves me and how much he cares for me as my roots continue to grow on the Adventure in Middle Grove.


No comments: