Thursday, April 2, 2009

Under Construction


Romans 8:28 (New International Version)

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.



Back on Task today...


Allowing God to accept me just as I am helps me accept myself in the same way.

To truly know something about yourself , you must accept it. Even the things you most want to change need to be preceded by self -acceptance. And the self we must accept, is the self who we really are in life.

We must embrace the reality of ourselves before we can be changed Our knowing of our selves will remain superficial until we are willing to accept God as God accepts us.

FULLY and UNCONDITIONALLY

Before we can surrender ourselves we must become ourselves for no one can give up what he or she does not first possess.

We must know ourselves to know God. The God of the universe chose us, junk and all to love us and mold us.

Lord. As continue to work in me, keep the path clear while I continue my walk on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: