Friday, March 13, 2009

R.I. P.

I thank my God every time I remember you. -- Philippians 1:3



REAL IMPORTANT PEOPLE


People in my life have always been important but in the last year, the importance of relationships reached a new level. People who care about me and the care and love is mutual. People who listen, cry and hug when times are bad and listen and cry and hug when times are good.


The importance of people in my is a life is a blessing as events take their toll on emotions and days turn in to months. A quick email or time to talk has been something I cherish as I patiently wait on the Lord.


These friends are blessings. It doesn't matter whether I visit with them on the phone, get an encouraging email, or see them face-to-face. Any time I remember them, I thank God for them. So I follow Paul's example and tell them they give me MANY reasons to offer thanks to God.

Loving LORD, thank you for ..

Caleb and Bet
John and Barbro
Matt and Jess
Tommy and Caitlin
Judy
Mary Ann
Dave and Kim
Felicia


There are others but God chose these people to minister repeatedly to ME. Some of them are not followers of Christ and will never read this but God has used them:

In His Time


In His Place


In His Way



They have blessed my life in so many ways, so I'm asking you now to bless their lives with your grace, power, and Spirit as your friends minister to me while on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: