Saturday, March 7, 2009

God's Promises - 5 times is Better

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish.

-- Isaiah 41:10-11



Not only does God's blessing rest on me, his presence goes with me. I cannot ever be in a place where he is not with me (see Psalm 139). His presence and Spirit will uphold me and strengthen me. No matter what may happen in and to my physical body or the world around me, God has given me the ultimate victory over all adversaries. Even Jesus' doubters and enemies will worship my Lord and kneel at his feet and will recognize he has won the battle of eternity. (cf. 1 Thess. 1)


Thank you, Father! You are not only the God of the heavens, but you are also my God. You know me and care about me. You hear my cries for help and grace. You share my struggles and burdens. Please deliver me from every enemy, both physical and spiritual, and give me boldness to stand firm in my faith in you.Today, I feel your right hand as you guide me on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: