Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life Time Gaurantee


2 Corinthians 13


11-13
And that's about it, friends. Be cheerful. Keep things in good repair. Keep your spirits up. Think in harmony. Be agreeable. Do all that, and the God of love and peace will be with you for sure. Greet one another with a holy embrace. All the brothers and sisters here say hello.

14The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.


As I was writing about yesterday, I have been honored to have so many good friends who really know what friendship is in this life. It is amazing how God uses the most unlikely people in my life to come along side of me and walk the path. It shouldn't be so amazing since this could only happen by God's intervention and the work of his Holy Spirit and not my intervention. This is what makes is so special.


This is God's work, not mine.


He is sustaining me, not me.


It is Him, not I


This verse is a blessing but it is also a mirror. A mirror in to me to see the depths of my soul and how much God loves me that I would have the extravagant love of God. It is also a guide to how I am to live as a Christian


Cheerful


Harmony


Agreeable


It is also a prayer that I would daily pray for God to work in me on all the things mentioned in the verse. Strengthen me so I may be more like you and feel the presence of your Spirit.

Most important, today, Let these words

ring as I embark on a fork in the path as your AMAZING GRACE needs to work today as the Adventure in Middle Grove is patiently waiting on change.



No comments: