Sunday, March 8, 2009

God's Promises - Witness Protection Program

We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.
-- Acts 5:32

Not only am I a witness of "all these things"....

Ya better go back and find out what they are!

I am protected by the Spirit of God, no matter where I go. God's Spirit is with me and protects me and is is truly a promise of God

Of all the many promises of God, the promise of his presence in me through his Holy Spirit is among the most precious promises. The Spirit's presence makes me God's temple (1 Cor. 6:19). The Spirit intercedes for me according to the will of God when we pray (Rom. 8:26-27). The Spirit helps me overcome the pull of our flesh (Rom. 8:13-14).The Spirit gives me strength in my inner being (Eph. 3:16). The Spirit is at work to transform me to the character of Christ. I thank God daily for his holy presence in me through the Holy Spirit.

Father, thank you so much for your Holy Spirit who is interceding for me as I pray. Please strengthen me through your Spirit as I seek to live a holy life dedicated to you. It is my desire for you to transform me by your Spirit to be more like your Son in character and compassion as I practice your presence on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: