Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God's Promises - Raising the Roof

"These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full."

John 15:11

There needs to be a bit more joy around here. I meant not just "here" but here being every where.

Stock market is in the dumps

Banks are failing

People are out of jobs

Food costs are escalating

Houses are being foreclosed


Not a very good situation....

or is it?

It is always interesting to read before one of theses passages to find out what happening. What things did he speak?


Go and read, it but he spoke of the connection to God in a way anyone could understand


He spoke of the unity and connection I have with Him

He spoke of how important the connection is I have with him

He spoke of the love he has for me

He promises me the joy.



Not only does he promise me the joy I have in Him but this joy will become full.

What a comfort in a world where joy is not something making the news or talked about in the news paper.

Lord, make my joy complete as your path connects me to the fullness I have in you on the Adventure in Middle Grove



No comments: