Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thirsty, one more time

If I am truly seeking God and his precepts. than I must be thirsty ALL THE TIME. I must desire the streams of living water Jesus spoke about to the Samaritan woman and I must be willing to give up myself and let the Spirit of God work in me as he continues to make me who HE wants me to be. I need to come to his fountain every day as I wait expectantly for his return. It is ONLY God's fountain that can take away the pain and the sorrow as I give it all over to him.

It is ONLY in turning it all over to him that I can really receive the JOY and BLESSINGS God has for me.

Lord, lead me to the fountain so I might seek your will and the streams of living water will flow in me.

All who are thirsty
All who are weak
Come to the fountain
Dip your heart in the stream of life
Let the pain and the sorrow
Be washed away
In the waves of his mercy
As deep cries out to deep (we sing)

Come Lord Jesus come
Come Lord Jesus come
Come Lord Jesus come

Holy Spirit come
Holy Spirit come
Holy Spirit come

As deep cries out to deep
As deep cries out to deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCwDtSFMjdw&feature=related

No comments: