Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas 08 Part1

Proverbs 18:24 (The Message)

Friends come and friends go,
but a true friend sticks by you like family.


What is really apparent as I continue on with the Adventure in Middle Grove is the need for friends. Not friends that we just talk about the weather, or friends at work. I mean Godly friends.


Friends who you can share your heart with


Friends you laugh with


Friends you can cry with


Friends you can morn with


Friends you can share the love of Jesus with


Friends you can get mad at


Friends who can give and receive forgiveness


As a year of triumph and tragedy begins to close,


The only thing I know for sure is God's love for me and friends who are friends to the end, and beyond!


That is the best gift I can receive this Christmas above anything else


Thank you Lord for true friends who love you. Thank you for loving me and teaching me the greater things of your kingdom as I continue the Adventure in Middle Grove.


Thank you for friends!

No comments: