Monday, May 18, 2009

You can Learn Much From Dogs


Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you.

James 4:7





If you have dogs, you know they can have an independent streak that can be frustrating.

Not these guys!

If you read about training a dog, laying on their back is the ultimate in submission. From this position they are helpless to defend themselves and to even get up quickly.

Japanese Chins are hardly attack dogs but they love to roll over on their back so I can scratch their belly.

They are in total submission. They do get a little satisfaction from a quick belly rub but they are also helpless on their backs.


This is the position I want to be in before God. Put me on my back so I may only look up towards the heavens and your wisdom.

Let me lie as I patiently wait for you, submitting to your will as we continue our Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: