Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rejoice?

"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. "

Romans 5:3, NLT |


I think this is a very amusing translation!

...When we run into problems and trials.

So I am not alone in being stupid!

One would think that as a follower of Christ I would have a verse that would say

"...when we avoid and dodge problems"

So I guess God already figured out that I was going to have a few issues in life.

But...

He provided a solution for me to follow.

avoid problems ?

run away from problems ?

Try to figure them out ?


NOPE

REJOICE,

when we have trials and challenges.



I should be rejoicing 24 x 7!

Lord help me to rejoice today and every day as you develop endurance in me while you challenge me on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: