Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Give me a Ring


"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Jeremiah 33:3




God has a great to talk about with me!

Just think of all the great and unsearchable things I do not know. I don't even know what I don't know. It must be tremendous.


This was originally spoken to Jeremiah about the fate of Jerusalem. However, this promise is true in definite ways for me as well. God wants me to call to him. God often waits for me to ask
before he blesses me with what he longs to give me.


Yet....

I lack the ability to comprehend and receive all the great truth about God. He is simply too big for my simple mind and too great for me to fully comprehend him and his grace.



Almighty God, you are breath-taking and beyond my ability to comprehend.


Dear Father, please amaze the world by coming on a day everyone least expects it. I do long to know you better, dear Father as you take me along the path on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: