Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All My Heart

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


Jeremiah 29:13



God wants me to seek him. In fact, he made me to seek him! Unfortunately, I often seek God along with the other things that draw my eyes for a moment or two. I must never let
anything distract me from God having first choice of my heart. Only God is worthy of my full devotion. I need to remove all the distractions and seek God with an unbridled heart as I allow God to work in me.

Lord, please bless me with an undivided heart, one that seeks you as the first and ordering priority of my life. Forgive me, dear Lord, for letting other things distract my focus from you and interfere with my service to your Kingdom. Fill me with a holy passion for the things that really matter above all other concerns and interests on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: