Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lacking Wisdom

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5

Today wisdom is going to be needed in extra measures as well as prayer and grace. So often, I act out of ignorance or indifference and face consequences for my actions. God longs to grant me spiritual wisdom that not only helps me make wise choices, but also gives me the ability to act and react with grace and wisdom.

Before I face each day,

before I face challenging situations,

before I make challenging decisions,


let me seek God's face and ask for his gift of wisdom.



Father, I need your wisdom to help me make the right decisions in the challenges and situations that will confront me today and every day. Please pour your wisdom into my heart and head so that my actions, words, and choices will not only be pleasing to you, but also a blessing to those around me as we pray together on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: