Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life Insurance

The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect "ME" from the evil one.
-- 2 Thessalonians 3:3


The Bible repeatedly reminds me I am in a spiritual war with forces that are strong, malicious, and evil (Ephesians 6:10-12). I should steer clear of every appearance of evil. I shouldn't involve myself in anything related to Satan and his work. But I also need to remember that our Lord is greater than Satan and all of his evil angels. He is faithful. He will not abandon me to our enemy. He will strengthen me and protect me from attack if I will let him!

He is my Strength and my Shield. Without him, I am lost.


Lord, thank you for giving me victory over Satan through the sacrifice of your Son, his resurrection from the dead, and his promised return to take me home to heaven. Please strengthen me and empower me to overcome temptation and resist the deceptive
enticements of the Evil One. O Lord, it is only you that I want to worship, serve, and obey. To you belongs all glory forever, and ever.

No comments: