Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soaring


Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:30-31


What is my strength?

...Is it my your youth? (Next Question!)

... my conditioning? ( OK getting Closer)

..my wisdom? ( this is not dependable)

... my friends? ( This makes a difference)

... my experience? ( Not always reliable)

I cannot can depend upon my human abilities. Health, wisdom, and wealth are all vulnerable to the fragility of life and circumstance. Only God can ensure that I can survive the unthinkable, thrive in the mundane, and soar in good times. Surrounding myself with loving caring people who also helps!


LORD, thank you for sustaining me through the hard times in my life. Thank you for helping me soar, doing things that I never dreamed I could accomplish and people you have put in my life. Father, thank you for blessing me during the everyday comings and goings of life. I depend upon you for help and strength. For every good thing and person in my life I praise you and thank you on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: