Sunday, July 19, 2009

NO VOICEMAIL NEEDED


"I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!" Isaiah 65:24,

NLT



Did you ever call someone or some place and to have to leave a message and wait for them to get back to you? Or even worse, did you ever get stuck in voice mail jail where all you do is loop around and never get to leave a message?


How about getting an answer before you even ask the question!

That is what God does for me every day. He answers the questions of life before I even have them figured out. I have been learning about life more and more each day and see the answers to my questions come from the most unpredictably places. While I am figuring out where the answer is coming from, God interjects, "Rick, why don't you look this way for the answer I have for you"

Good idea, I wish I would have thought of that!

Not a good idea to think ahead on my own! I might be missing an answer because I wasn't paying attention or was too busy listening to myself. Have I ever done that? Don't answer so fast!

Lord, Help me listen to the quiet in your voice. Let me rest in the assurance that you know what I need to do and already have the answers to the unanswered questions of life today on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: