Saturday, December 26, 2009

It doesn't have to end


Much of the world celebrates Christmas from a secular point of view and it is a nice day ending at mid-night on the 25th of December.  The best part of Christmas for me is knowing that it never has to end.  Every week should remind me of the great news that God delivered about 2000 years ago.  God sent his Son to minister among his people so I might have my sins forgiven and have fellowship with him.  God gave his Son to make us part of his family, and I share the good news he gave me.  

This is something I need to be reminded of every day.
God gave me the most perfect gift this Christmas and a story that never ends... on this earth. Thank you Lord for your message of hope on this Christmas day.



...This is only the beginning.

No comments: