Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Asleep at the wheel


So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.
1 Thessalonians 5:6






Working for government is sometimes interesting. Many people have worked at the same job doing the same thing at the same time for over 25 years. So many sleepwalk through relationships, their jobs and life in general. They never are awake enough to really live and feel the excitement of life and the people in their lives.

But I have made the choice to not to be "dead" in life.

I am alive because of the people in my life and the relationships established to enhance living and not be drawn to the ho hum existence that is easy but not fun or challenging.

Awaken me to dream great dreams and imagine great things as I continue the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: