Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Getting Weary


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Galatians 6:9,   


Wow,Was I weary last night!
Monday night hockey was fast and furious and the defence kept giving up the puck right in front of the net! In the end , we lost by 1. I can stop most any shot when I am ready for it. But ... When one of my own players passes the puck, right in the front of the net, I am not ready. It is not expected... Gets a little weary as the night goes on. I think I stopped more shots from passes from my own players than the opposition! This is a small insignificant example but there are many things in life that make us weary. Job Kids Family Let's not stop doing good because we are weary but let's persevere today on the Adventure in Middle Grove.


No comments: