Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hockey Tuesday - Battlle at Broken Stick


12Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

James 1:12 (New International Version)


No, this is not another story about an Indian Battle!

Last night was a battle and I lost....

About 10 minutes in to the game, someone stepped on my stick and cracked it. About 10 minutes late, it was almost completely broken. I did not have another stick with me so we taped it up and I used it for the rest of the game.

On the way home, well after 11:00 PM, I was thinking,

This is alot like life.

Things are going ok and then all of a sudden there is a crack in the stick. We get along for awhile and before you know it the stick is broken.

We have 2 choices.

1. Quit
2, Play with a broke stick until you can get a new one.

My choice is to tape it up and keep playing and get the new stick as soon as I can on the Adventure in Middle Grove




No comments: