Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hockey Tuesday


9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

Galatians 6:9 (New Living Translation



OK, It is Tuesday so there must be a hockey story...


Last night was a good night but it seems the over 30 hockey league gets younger every year!

Playing goal tender is a good example of what this verse says. When playing goal for 1.5 hours there are many times when I am tired. There are many times when I really do not want to get up to stop another shot.

...but I do.


If I just stood there and did nothing, it would not be good.

This is just like life.

You can stand there and do nothing or make a choice to move in to action.

It is tiring
It is hard
It is sometimes disappointing

but it is worth the effort as I reap the reward of blessings.

Work in me to continue to look forward and be a person of action as I continue to work for "good" on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: