Saturday, October 3, 2009

It is About Relationships


Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. "
Galatians - Chapter 6:2




This is re-write of a piece written over a year ago but I thought it was very appropriate for today.
Yesterday, I had a time out with some very good friends. They are people who care about me just as much as I care about them. It is about what we can do for each other. It is about the importance of relationships.

The woman at the well. Jesus was talking about relationships

The tax collector. Jesus was talking about relationships

The cripple. It was about friends and relationships

The critically ill woman. It was about relationships


The Bible is filled with stories about relationships. My pray today is God would continue to teach me to value the relationships I have in family and friends on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: