Saturday, November 7, 2009

Taking a Stand



Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

Ephesians 6:11





So often I am focused only on the things that I like, that I am good at doing, or that I am interested in accomplishing. God wants me to use every piece of his spiritual armor. He wants me to be disciplined and grow in the areas of my spiritual weakness and the areas I don't necessarily find exciting or interesting. Our evil opponent is crafty and will try to attack us in the areas of our weakness and vulnerability. So let me not just commit to be diligent in the areas of my interest and strength, but also in those areas where I am not.

Lord, strengthen me in the areas where I am weakest. Open my eyes to help me see and rekindle my heart to love on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: