Friday, November 27, 2009

Making a connection



Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
Galatians - Chapter 6:2







I can't get this verse out of my head!

Relationships have taken on new meaning in the last year.

Friends who were marginal friends or acquaintances are now people who are now part of the fabric of my life. New friends who were not even know last year. Friends who care about me in times of trouble and times of contentment.

Jesus was very clear about relationships with people, in general. He taught about relationships.


The woman at the well. Jesus was talking about relationships

The tax collector. Jesus was talking about relationships

The cripple. It was about friends and relationships

The critically ill woman. It was about relationships


The Bible is filled with stories about relationships. My pray is God would teach me to value the relationships I have in family and friends.

It is about relationships near and far and especially those close to me, today on the Adventure in Middle Grove

No comments: